Month of July
Month of July
I’ve had a fantastic time throughout July, diving into some awesome new volunteering opportunities and spending quality time with friends! A huge highlight was starting a new volunteer role at the SPCA Op Shop, where I’ve been a massive help behind the scenes by sorting through donations and collecting all the coat hangers to keep things organized. I also made an exciting return to Riding for the Disabled, where we’re getting ready to roll up our sleeves and completely transform their side garden I can't wait to get stuck into that project! To spark a bit of inspiration, we took a trip to the art gallery to check out all the incredible new pieces on display, which is always such a great experience.
On top of giving back, I’ve been staying active, trying new things, and making time to relax. I headed over to Waipuna Park for a fun afternoon, getting in a game of basketball and enjoying a peaceful walk around the grounds. In the kitchen, I turned into a bit of a chef this month, whipping up some delicious new recipes like a roast pumpkin and feta salad, guacamole served with homemade crackers, and classic Anzac biscuits—and every single one tasted amazing! To top off a great month, I went to the cinema with my friends to catch Toy Story 5. It was such a cool movie and the perfect way to unwind and enjoy a fun day out together.



Comments
Post a Comment